24 d

Could this be one of the reasons why men cheat?

Sweetener_
So I think one of the reasons why men cheat is because of lack of sexual excitement.

I just feel like when a woman is in touch with her femininity and sensuality it makes the man more excited and happy. It makes him feel more secured, confident and sexually adequate to the point where his partner is the only one in his mind.

But when the woman is operating in her masculine energy, lacks sensuality and refuses to sexually explore and please her man the man gets distracted by other women who exude the qualities that he would like to see in his partner.

So when the woman continues to behave like that the man loses self control and gets distracted by other women and gives in.

Before some of you come for my neck I'm not saying that it's okay to cheat, but if someone cheats there's always a reason, and personally I think this might be one of the reasons.
Yes
No (please explain)
GirlGuy
24 d
Maybe I should've made this question referring it to both genders. Because men lacking sexual excitement operating in their feminine energy and things like that could be one of the reasons women cheat as well. But as I said this doesn't mean that cheating is ok.
24 d
In addition, these are just random thoughts I get, I don't fully believe this and this is why I shared this with you guys so I can get your point of view. Please do not take offense in this. He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes ; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. -Chinese proverb.
32
4