21 d

"Give me sex by the end of the third date or there's not gonna be a fourth date!" Do you consider that to be rape?

OlderAndWiser u
Give me sex by the end of the third date or theres not gonna be a fourth date! Do you consider that to be rape?
@Roxi-2 asked "What do you think of women leaving men if they don’t marry within a certain time phrame?" and, since I see that as a futile ultimatum, I responded "What do you think of guys who give girls ultimatums in relationships, like 'give me sex by the end of the third date or there's not gonna be a fourth date?'" I think that is an equally futile ultimatum to deliver and I was trying to get her to see this from the perspective of the person receiving the ultimatum.

She responded that if a guy says that to a girl, it constitutes rape! I tried to explain that any girl presented with that ultimatum can walk away and not have sex, so there is no element of force or coercion and it is not rape. She INSISTED that is certainly is rape, so I suggested that I would pose this question and she gave me permission to disclose her user name when I posted the question.

I am NOT trying to defend a guy giving a girl this ultimatum. I have never done anything like that. I think it's stupid and disrespectful. . . but I don't think it's rape. What do you think? Is this rape or is this just an example of someone being brainwashed by woke culture?
No, that is not rape or sexual assault
No, that is not rape or sexual assault. Anybody who thinks so has been brainwashed!
Yes, it is rape or sexual assault but ONLY if there IS any suggestion of force or violence being used to make the girl submit
Vote C
Yes, it is rape or sexual assault even if there ISN'T any suggestion of force or violence being used to make the girl submit
Vote D
GirlGuy
24
31