14 d

My SO is upset that I got a dildo. What should I do?

Anonymous
My SO works a stressful job, long hours, & weekends. He often comes home upset and not in the mood. Today he texted me asking me to stay up late so he could vent when he got home, so I knew based on that text that he wasn’t going to be in the mood (like many days) I was especially horny so I decided that I was going to order myself a dildo.

when he got home, I did everything I could to make him happy but before we went to bed I told him about the purchase and let him know that intimacy with him is still my top priority, but it doesn’t happen to often and he’s usually not home. He be some so upset with me that he became overly critical.

to give a little background, i have a successful career, we have a great kid (good grades, well mannered), I spend most of my weekend cleaning and running errands, and the only thing I really do for myself is go to the gym 3-4 times a week.

what should I do?
13
0