16 d

How can I stop my boyfriends erectile dysfunction from making me upset and angry?

Anonymous
I think he has hormone issues because he’s had a lack of testosterone before and he has all the symptoms. To be honest, it’s been an issue since we met a year ago but he is only 26 so I’m finding it very hard. He’s only just going to the doctor now but hasn’t made an appointment yet.

He has reassured me that it’s nothing to do with me and said he worries I will leave him or get fed up. I reassure him that’s not the case because I love him and I really do but it’s very hard.

He seems to have stopped trying now but he is giving me lots of cuddles and kisses. It’s just not the same though. I miss the physical intimacy and I just feel like his friend. I don’t feel desired.

It’s very upsetting because he’s the loveliest man I ever met and I don’t want this to ruin us.
yesterday I felt so angry at him and he hadn’t even done anything
15
1