21 d

The incompetents' desire for domination - how can people be so blind/shortsighted?

ThatNoUVAtYourEyes
I face this all the time - guys (and girls) who manically pursue domination considering they are proven better (typically Flemish considering since I am Slavic/Russian-ish sounding by name - that I am the losing party to a war they imagined took place and that they are now entitled to enslave me/shove me around)

Most often, it is from people with hardly any education, believing in some feudal video-game-like world - and that while they are in an awkard position with pretty much everyone else - from hating the French/the Moroccans/'stupid Americans'/the Chinese (seemingly they like Indians). This after losing their pointless invasions of the middle east.

How does one get to be that dumb?
0
1