14 d

Are you confident in your sexual skills? What do you think you’re pretty good at?

DizzyDesii
You can list “other” as well if not on the poll. I’m quite confident in my oral skills and thats having only given to one person. And i think my other oral skills of dirty talk are superb enough to write a book someday. I certainly dont feel my tricks would work on all but its worked on enough for me to feel sexy. So even if i’m not the best, I’m confident that I got a nice skillset. What about you? Which on the poll do you feel you are or would be good at?
#FeelFreeToList
I’m good at kissing/making out
I’m good at giving oral
I’m good at taking control (ex. her riding or him penetrating)
Vote C
I’m good at getting them off by masturbating them
Vote D
I’m good at dirty talk
Vote E
I’m good at bdsm or roleplay
Vote F
I’m good at massaging
Vote G
GirlGuy
14 d
Damn i was trying to name one or two things to be polite and assumed everyone would name one but nahh y'all all arrogant like “I’m all the that, all the above, then some, and more.” I can't with y'all 😂🤣 But im glad to see the confidence! Good Night y'all
y.yarn.co/...-e4ab-437b-8b5f-152c3505d514_text.gif
12 d
I usually try to respond to everyones opinion but fck this 🤣 y'all all just as freaky as me. Thanks for the opinions. My thumbs need to rest haha
y.yarn.co/...-93dd-4ed3-b28a-39546f917425_text.gif
101
31