7 d

Has anyone had a casual sex relationship with a co-worker without it causing problems in the workplace?

Jazziqueen9
I work in a restaurant and I was in the walk in refrigerator and our Assistant Manager was in there helping me count food, I jokingly said we could totally have sex and no one would find out, I'm always joking with him like that because he blushes when I say stuff so I already knew his married ass wanted me. But this time when I turned around to ask him something he had a very noticeable uhh.. erection. It was like that scene from anchorman. He was trying to cover it with his clipboard but I took it from him and asked him what got him excited and he wouldn't talk about it. We dropped it and haven't spoken about it. So I kinda want to fuck him now lmao but I think I'll respect his marriage. Plus I've had work flings in the past and it's never turned out good.
14
2