20 d

What do you guys think about sexuality today?

Anonymous
I feel like people are doing too much and treating sexuality like a trend. You may say "it's more accepted today" yeah i know years ago i had an older friend killed for it. And i got called every lesbian "insult" you can think of. But all i see lately is peope treating all of this like a trend to feel included. Transgender's started with making their pronouns known because it literally made them sick and depressed to hear them called as what they weren't, so they wanted to make sure you knew. But now people who literally had no problem being called a girl or a boy all their life is now saying my prnouns are "he/she they/ them" and curse people out who don't say that. Then they have like 13 sexualities and they all mean the SAME thing. Straight, gay/lesbian, bi sexual and asexual. I was at a meetup to make friends or connections blah blah.. And some girl was talking about her friend next to her, because she was "shy" and i was trying to get to know her and asked did her friend have a boyfriend or something and she said her friend only like girls so i said "cool she's a lesbian" her friend got mad and spoke for the FIRST time and said she's monosexual... I was at a loss for words i had to Google them walked away. Its literally the same thing and that was the biggest red flag for me EVER. Not to mention a lot of people "gay bait" online and in person. tease you and pretend like they are into you pander to the gay community knowing a lot of them ARE homophobic just to get attention, so i honestly think they see being gay as a trend or something cool, but not the struggles that come along with it And when you call them on it, you are a "homophobic dipshit white supremacist" literally an insult I've gotten for saying i thought something was wrong and i was once called a "wannabe chad" lol its always funny because I'm not white, I'm not a guy, and I'm gay as balls. So what do you guys think about this?
What do you guys think about sexuality today?
Add Opinion