12 d

Should we be just friends after bad first sex?

Anonymous
We met on Tinder, then in a bar, then few days later he introduced me to all his friends and I became friends with some of them. This lasted for about three weeks, and then last night we ended up having sex (mostly initiated by my drunk self). And it was bad for me, I just recently got off some hormonal therapy and dry and his dick was too huge for me. It happens, but I was okay to let it slide and see how things go second time around. Because I really enjoyed kissing him.
But the next day he texts me "Hey listen, about last night. I don't think we match in that way. It was fun, but if it's okay to you I'd prefer to be friends and forget about it. I mean, I really really like you and I want to keep hanging out with you. I think it's better this way. And about that, the guys are doing something this Monday night, a karaoke or something like that. I let you know if you want join."
5
1