6 d

Do elderly people trip you out with some of the stuff they say?

DizzyDesii
Lmao i saw Rise Blood Hunter was on tv so i said okay never seen it but its Lucy Liu so lets check it out. I stepped into the kitchen and came back. My grandpa was like “Desi what is we watching? This girl told this other girl she wanna take her home. I think they “funny”. But I think she leading her on. She think they bout to get nasty but i think this girl gone eat her in a different way. I think she a female dracula” 😂 Then they started showing tits and i brought the tv guide up to hide it so i could fast forward. My grandma as usual was like “Why they always showing titties. I wanna see some peter wacker! Where the men at?” She ain't even care that my grandpa was sittin there. Man Saturday Movie Night with them is hilarious. Now i gotta find a different film. My grandpa talking bout “Man why you change channels.” Lmao I’m sorry but im not watchin no softporn movie with anyone im related too 🤣😂😷
#FeelFreeToList
6 d
They’re 69 and 77 but they dont give af what they say. Its hella funny sometimes. But when they say disrespectful stereotypical stuff, i make sure to check their ass
c.tenor.com/.../...went-a-little-too-far-colby.gif
20
6