10 d

Relationship issues?

CuriousGirlx95
i haven't had sex in a year and two month. after having a guy take advantage of me. while i took a break in my marriage. i also do not feel into having sex with my husband. After having my daughter i stopped wanting that with him like sex. before having my daughter i was always the one doing everything not only am i tired of it being that way but i have stopped doing it. And after having been taken advantage of i believe guys only want to use me so it make it hard for me to open up as well. I do not want to be in this marriage anymore but i also feel like no one will want me in a relationship long term with how society is. And i feel every guy that comes my way wants to use me. so it hard i tried dating apps in the past and guys just want casual sex and or they ghost me after talking to me for two weeks. so i'm hopeless i need advice cause i really feel lost if i had the answer i wouldn't keep asking the question.
10 d
I’m more for men not so much women
10 d
But at this point anything is worth a try I’m not even have sex at all. I don’t know what the guy did to me before but I can’t get myself to have sex.

I wish I could take back that day cause I wouldn’t be like this
Relationship issues?
4
0