18 d

Guys, I have a weird sex question…?

madamborgeous
Are women cursed?

Do you think that God cursed women with not being able to achieve sexual satisfaction as easy as men can? I’ve always heard that it’s hard for women to orgasm by penetration alone. In Genesis…remember when God cursed Eve with birth pains and whatnot? Do you think making it harder for women to orgasm was apart of God’s curse?

I ex communicated from a Christian cult. The cult I formerly followed forbids oral, anal and masturbation. You can only marry another member of the cult. Sex is super sacred and it isn’t meant to be defiled by “unnatural practices.” From what females in this cult have told me before I left…it’s the most basic vanilla sex with missionary as the only position. A lot of the women said they wish they hadn’t gotten married because sex wasn’t all they thought it would be.

I haven’t watched porn because I know it’s an unrealistic view of sex. I do own a few sex toys because I like exploring my sexuality. I enjoy how orgasms make me feel. I do. I’ve only ever achieved orgasms by myself and mostly by clitoral stimulation sometimes combined with a dildo but mostly clitoral. It’s an intense feeling and I love the tingles I get afterwards.

When I feel ready to enter a relationship, I don’t want to fake an orgasm because that wouldn’t be fair to my partner or to me. I want to give that tingly feeling and also receive it in return. Sometimes I fear I’m spoiling myself because I was also taught that masturbation makes it hard to achieve sexual satisfaction in a relationship. I want to deprogrammed from all I’ve been indoctrinated with before I enter a relationship as well. I will get there one day but I would like to talk about this with men who haven’t been involved with this cult.
Guys, I have a weird sex question…?
7