13 d

Why has the transgender movement gotten so weird and annoying and controlling?

ElizaPam
Chestfeeding? BODYFEEDING? BODYFEEDING? I'M BODYFEEDING THE BABY! Chestfeeding makes me feel weird but bodyfeeding sounds truly disturbing.

Yo if a trans man is dysphoric from the term "breastfeeding" why'd he get pregnant? Wouldn't that whole thing be dysphoric? Wouldn't a dick in his vagina be dysphoric? I know my dick's existence makes me dysphoric let alone the times I used it and felt disgusting. I'd NEVER want to get a cis woman pregnant I'd rather die.

I think dude can live with the term breastfeeding. I don't know what his problem is he got this far. Wtf is happening being trans used to feel normal. I started transitioning in 2008/9. I didn't see all the hate against us back then. I didn't see all this shit either. I ain't saying being trans was easier back then but everybody wasn't mad at us back then because of all this weird shit. It felt normal now it's just cringe.

Now when I tell people I'm trans they assume about my personality. I hate it. Back then I was just a faggot and I was going to hell but now I'm a social justice warrior liberal and I throw tantrums and control how people talk and make up genders and pronouns. I'm a woman born in a boys body (or a mentally ill man idgaf what you want to call it) literally everything else about my life and who I am is completely separate from that.
5
2