15 d

I bought 2 bras, a bikini set, and a bikini top in my favorite sizes to cuddle with, I’m a single guy in my early 20’s, how pathetic am I?

Anonymous
I know exactly what types of responses and such I’ll get from this, however I still want to know what exactly people have to say, I know I’m a pathetic single guy for this, I’m in my early 20’s and I still have everything ahead of me, I’m just in a weird stage of my life. Regardless of who does and doesn’t believe me, I only ever use the bras and such to cuddle with, not for self pleasure in the sense of masturbation. Mostly asking this for the responses to see how okay or against this type of thing that people are, thanks for your time and thoughts
0
2