5 d

In your personal opinion which continent do you think has the most hottest women?

FinalFantasyBro
And no racist or sexist remark try to keep it respectful and honestly kind. There is a difference between having a disagreement and just being a asshole.
Asia
Africa
Europe
Vote C
GirlGuy
4 d
Wow I didn't realize how many people wanted to see the other continent on this list I could probably do a new one and include all of the continent. Because I just seeing answers like where is North and South America or where is Australia. So I can probably make a new one and include the continent that people are wishing for.
8
23