12 d

How much giving in/giving up is reasonable for a couple with different feelings on a sexual fantasy/curiosity?

Anonymous
A long time friend and I have started becoming more intimate/dating and started discussing the topic of fantasies/curiosities we both have sexually. He’s interested in exploring oral sex to/from another man and wanted us to do it together in a threesome. I’ve always been a very one guy at a time kind of girl and don’t like sharing. I also would feel awkward doing something with a complete stranger or someone I didn’t have a connection to. I also don’t want my guy to resent me if I’m honest, and don’t want him to feel he has to hide or not explore a part of who he is. Any suggestions for how to navigate this?
3
1