10 d

How do you know whether a guy thinks you're just average or if he thinks you're actually really pretty/sexy?

nocturnalbaby
I know I asked a similar question to this previously, but this one is slightly different.

I know that guys these days can be so desperate for sex that they will sleep with just about any woman. But I feel like they would choose someone that's at least average to them, if not really pretty or sexy. So I just wanted to know, is there much of a difference in the way a guy might treat you in bed if he thinks you're just average looking vs if he thinks you're actually really pretty or sexy? would he treat the pretty one a bit better than the average one? Or would he treat both an average & sexy girl the same?
7
0