17 d

My catholic boyfriend told me if I got pregnant with him outside of wedlock he wanted nothing to do with me if I kept the child. Any thoughts?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I never have sex, but we occasional do fingering. This last time he had fingered me after he just masturbate with the same hand. We took the plan B the same day, but I weigh more the weigh limit for effectiveness.

He told me if I got pregnant he want to abort the baby and I said I could never do that because the baby is human being. He then told me I have to give the baby up for adoption and I said that he is good thing to do as well. He told if I got pregnant and I kept the baby out of wedlock he will move on with his life because he can never marry someone who had a child out of wedlock, he will never be a father to the kid or pay any child support. He said his family will disown him and his church will outcast him. My boyfriend sounds like an a**hole and I should move on with my life. Any thoughts?
35
11