17 d

My girlfriend told me she has been into watching interracial porn for years? Is she wanting to try it irl?

Anonymous
A while back my girlfriend and I had experimented for the 2nd tile watching porn together , the first time I chose the video it was a semi softcore video she liked it , this time I put on another similar and she didn’t like it. I asked what she liked and she hesitated , I said “ lesbian?” She said sometimes , and sometimes the BBC videos. I was surprised tbh because she seems like a prude kind of.
The next day I asked her why she likes those type of videos and she hesitantly told me her Nigerian friend in high school told her black guys have big dicks, and the girls in porn seem to really be enjoying it. Well she’s 27 now and non black I was wondering if she’s been watching that all these years does she want to try it?
I know porn is fantasy but that seems like a long time to have a fetish. We haven’t really watched porn since then. I personally don’t watch it that much I was kind of addicted to it though when I was a teen.
She hasn’t expressed much interest in black guys that I’ve noticed but does seem to make taboo comments sometimes when seeing an IR couple in tv, she’s Indian by the way.
3
5