14 d

Who Do You Think Is More Likely to Approach the Opposite Sex if They Find the Other Attractive, Male or Female?

MelaninQueen21
14 d
in my opinion, it all depends. But due to my experience, the females are more likely to make the approach. For my case, if I find a guy to be attractive, I'm more than likely to approach him. There rarely does a guy ever approach me in person. So I would have to say, female.

Also, this isn't back in the Victorian times when the time a girl can only meet a guy is if they're introduced or if she drops something of hers. Many men are also intimidated or shy to approach a girl they like these days.
10
3