14 d

I started talking to a guy a week ago and I can't tell if he likes me or is just using me for my body?

Anonymous
He lives literally two minutes away walking distance so we decided to hang out just because of that. It went really well, we talked for two and a half hours and had a lot of good conversations, by the end of it he asked if I wanted to hang out again soon, to which I said yes. We have a lot of similar interests and ideas and he even said that "we are the same", he calls me pretty and cute and overall he seems to be a good guy.

Though he asks me to write him sexual scenarios sometimes and asks me if I want to cuddle (shirtless). He asked me to send an ass pic, I said that I was busy, and he didn't push me to send one, so that was good. I don't know if he's just horny at that time or just trying to use me, I'm quite new to relationships so I'm trying to figure everything out. Any advice would be appreciated.

(I'm F15, he's M15)
3
1