3 d

Wheres the riskiest places you’ve had or want to have sex… and I mean risky as in, you could possibly die?

DizzyDesii
Not risky as in damn near getting caught because i’d have a long list in that case… but risky as in you couldve died!
I NEED A LIST OF DICKED DOWN DANGEROUSLY IDEAS LOL—
I’ve wanted to lie back, upside down over the ledge of a rooftop and have my lights fcked out. (JUST DONT DROP ME MF! …then again, no promises so maybe I should wear a bungee cable). 😭 I’ve also wanted to sex in a sauna but they claim its dangerous. But ima do it anywayssss. I’d also like to have sex in an elevator that has to shoot up several stories like the Empire state building. I've made out in an elevator but no sex yet!! Then i want the elevator to drop down while I’m still having sex!! If a mf asks me for adventure then i’ll give him the time of his life. We just may die in the process 🤣
#FeelFreeToList #AdrenalineRush
3 d
y'all i said IN WHICH YOU COULD POSSIBLY DIE!! As someone said below DAREDEVIL TYPE SEX! IM TALKING DANGEROUSSSS DIIIICK y'all
c.tenor.com/.../make-it-happen-do-it.gif
46
11