16 d

Girls, I feel like girls like to feel like sluts when giving blowjobs. Everytime I get a blowjob. Seems they like to be like a cock sucking slut?

GirlslikeTyler
I was reading about blowjobs on here. A lot of the girls say it's not slutty. I totally agree with that. Everyone has needs. But it seems everytime I get my dick sucked. They like to act like cock sucking sluts. The way they look at you. Bobbing there head up and down. Sucking it. On their knees. Making sounds. Gagging themselves. I never tell them this cause I'm not like that and I don't slut shame. I think maybe I like to think that because it turns me on. Maybe they aren't trying to be a slut. Maybe it's just a blowjob. I wonder if girls feel slutty sucking dick. I wonder if they feel submissive or dominant. I like to think im the dominant one cause they have there dick in my mouth.
7
2