4 d

What is your opinion on reliving the death sex?

elizamichale1
Some of you must have remembered my question about someone who passed away just moments after i had sex with them n i asked how to cope with that...
This was the question for reference:

How to react after knowing someone passed away you just had sex with a little earlier?
I am very very thankful to that person's wife who consoled me counseled me and helped me get back to normal when everyone thought i won't become normal ever.

Well now that same person i mean his wife asked me to come to her house and have sex with someone (both i n she knows) in the same way i did with her husband n she would sit next to us and have discussion with her sister as she was doing at that time...
I am pretty confused now what to do because i can't say no to her but i am afraid it can bring back all that trauma to me.
I already started to get those memories back and few times i have had bad instances at work because it all just came back to me and i couldn't perform well and everyone was wondering if that really was me or someone as i am known to be very professional and i am always quoted as an example to my colleagues.
I am asking for help from fellow gagers what should i do and if you think i should do it then how should i ensure that i dont get any trauma again and if i should say no then how should i excuse to the person i am so thankful to.
She says it is his death anniversary but she will never treat it so and instead she will treat it as their wedding anniversary... (I know...)
Now what should i do and also what do you guys do at your anniversary?
(A) Just take more time and think it through
(B) Anniversary is and anniversary so just go have fun as i do
(C) I let my wife have fun and give free pass for the day
Vote C
(D) I give my Husband/Boyfriend free pass on anniversaries
Vote D
(E) When my wife/girlfriend says she doesn't want sex on anniversary i just love it
Vote E
(F) Just ask for apology from the person who died or he is going to haunt you
Vote F
(G) Just do what she says n enjoy along
Vote G
GirlGuy
14
2