9 d

Should I tell my boyfriend that I’m not getting pleasure from our sexual encounters?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend and I have been together since July and when we first started dating the sex was amazing but it’s slowly going down hill. There used to be lots of foreplay and kissing before hand and now there’s barely anything going on before the encounter. It’s got to wear he inserts himself before I’m wet and it ends up hurting pretty bad for the first couple of minutes until I do get wet but by the time I start getting enjoyment from it he’s already finishing. Do I need to be upfront with him about or just leave it alone and hope it resolves itself. Because I know it can be sensitive subjects when it comes to telling guys you don’t enjoy what they are doing to you.
35
1