12 d

Do you think I was raped by these women (if too many details skip to last paragraph, sorry for lengthy details)?

Anonymous
My graduating class (2012) decided to have a 9-year reunion instead of a 10-year because the school we graduated from is being closed down. After the reunion, 3 of the women I used to be friends with in high school asked me to join them at one of their apartments to catch up on old times. I had a crush on one of them (Jessica) in high school and she is even hotter now than she was in school. We never went out because Jessica always had a boyfriend back then. I had two drinks when we arrived, then me and Jessica started making out (which is as far as I would let it go since I do not believe in sex before marriage).

After we were done making out, one of the other girls offered me a drink. That was the last thing I remember before waking up in Jessica's guest bedroom. I was naked in the bed with my underwear on the ground and my groin region had the same smell as one would expect after masturbation. When I woke up, I noticed Jessica was yelling at one of the other women and that woman was throwing up a lot (even though she did not drink any alcohol at all due to her meds).

I am not the type to drink beyond a buzz. I take pride in keeping my bearings. So me waking up naked and not remembering anything, this other girl throwing up and Jessica yelling at this other girl makes me suspicious. What are your thoughts on this?
9 d
Jessica's cameras caught what happened. Basically Sara spiked the drink and gave it to me as Jessica went to the restroom. Jessica returned to her room, realized I was not there and caught Sara giving me a handjob. Knowing I do not do sex until marriage, Jessica accused Sara of spiking the drink and made her drink some to prove her "innocence", hence the throwing up.
9 d
The reason for the cameras was because Jessica's house was broken into back in 2019.
2
2