7 d

Does this sound like a sex addiction?

Anonymous
I’m a female, I’m 21 and I just feel like I have some sort of sex addiction. My body count is now 11 and this time last year it was 3. It’s not that I wanna get with so many guys I just can’t help myself and the temptation. I don’t need it everyday but if I don’t have it for a period of time I’ll start to get sex dreams feel like it’s actually happening but I’m not sure if this is just normal for people? I find that after I have sex it motivates me to work and do more and have energy which is a good thing. I always end up crying though sometimes when it’s over afterwards because I find it’s a way to make me feel. I can’t explain but I just feel certain emotions and things while having sex that I don’t feel normally and when it’s over it just kinda depresses me. Like every guy I’ve been with always says afterwards ‘Wow you really love sex don’t you’ which is true. Please no laughable answers I just don’t really know who to speak to about this since my friends would not take this seriously and laugh in my face lol.
Does this sound like a sex addiction?
Add Opinion