4 d

Which ride below at “Dirty Desii’s Fair” would you be more willing to try?

DizzyDesii
Come one, Cum all. Don’t forget to bring those Boobz and Ballz 🙌 I love theme parks and the adrenaline that comes with em. I’d probably ride everything above except for F. I dont do slingshots and i’ve been on The Dirty Rumble & Tumbler (aka the zipper). Damn near broke my neck and my glasses. That ride scarred me and my guy friend for life 🤣 The coaster, ship, and log flume would likely be my faves!! But yea
#FeelFreeToList #ADizzyAffair
The Do-Me Coaster (one partner is strapped to the others lap as you go up, down, upside down, and round and round; Its surely a bumpy ride)
The Dizzy Master (one partner is against the wall and the other in front of them and practically having sex facing eachother. But this ride suctions you deeper into eachother as it spins)
The Juicy Drip Ship (one partner is strapped to the others lap as you rock back and forth and both feel the adrenaline rush; You’ll be smoooooth sailing)
Vote C
The Wet Spot (one is strapped to the other partners lap but the moment you drop down the ramp, you feel the greatest orgasm as the wetness rains over you) OR The Down & Dirty (similar to the Wet Spot but more of a dry landing lol)
Vote D
The Dizzy Apple Bottom (one partner is strapped to the others lap as you tilt and spin around while fcking eachothers lights out)
Vote E
The Dirty Rumble & Tumbler (you can do any position you want but there's no seatbelts and you’re prone to injury. Its gonna be a really rough ride) OR The Slurp & Sling (you're in missionary style but you’ll be thrown into the air while sexing; its a real screamer!)
Vote F
The Safe Haven OR The Swingers Remorse (both rides only allow masturbation of the other; This is for beginners lol)
Vote G
GirlGuy
38
12