1 mo

Does my boyfriend hate sex with me? is he gay? or am I paranoid?

Anonymous
Sex between us is 90% me starting it. He will have tonnes of pre cum. And need to pace to last 5 mins. It’s and on and off relationship. Sex is between once and several days in a week. And normally 1-3 times each time we see each other on those days. It’s always him that starts the second and third time etc.

He seems unbothered about starting sex with me and almost does it in a jokingly way. He masterbates a lot. I think when he’s really horny he does that. So that’s why it seems I get him somewhat horny not ragingly horny.

During our split years ago he slept with a guy. Twice. Then never agisn.

He stopped going down on me for ages. When I asked why he said do I have to every time. Then said he wasn’t in The mood to. Then would randomly do it again. Then I’d have to ask him to do it he seemed hesitant and then after said that was so much fun to do and he really enjoyed it..

Is this all normal stuff and I’m paranoid? Is he gay? Does he hate sex? Why would he do it if he does

I am a very paranoid person. I’m convinced all my friends hate me. No one could find me attractive yet I constantly have people trying with me, my friends get guys asking about me etc. People with girlfriends have told me I’m super hot. But I still think I’m so ugly and no one could fancy me or see me sexually. I’m also very much a sexual. So I don’t understand sex and if it’s good. I’m literally assuming it is because he’s pacing, and has tonnes of pre cum and every time he paced more pre cum happens. I have no clue sex wise because a lot of things do absolutely nothing for me.
It’s normal, I’m paranoid
Gay
Hates sex with me
Vote C
GirlGuy
6
2