1 mo

Why are women of today expected to be clean shaven or almost no hair down around their special area?

SitBackRelax
I’ve only been on here a couple of days now but I see a lot of talk regarding boyfriends wanting their woman to remove her hair or girls who think they look better aka cleaner somehow due to ideas regarding fashion and peer pressure.
This is normal not the other way around
This is normal not the other way around
Being hairy down there is natural and normal. I also think women are much more sexy with it. I also like the way I look with it. Throughout my career I’ve heard many doctors call the bush a healthy and essential part of being sexually developed. So where did the disconnect happen and what can be done to educate people away from this practice?
1 mo
I’m not suggesting that it shouldn’t be a person’s choice. That’s a given. The point of the question is why and what would it take to change the mindset of society? Would people be open to hearing the argument in favor of keeping hair vs removing it?
10
21