Whats the wettest you’ve gotten or the most you’ve orgasmed?

DizzyDesii
After breaking up, i ran into this ex some months later at a basketball game. I couldnt stand him but the seats were all full. You’d think he’d be a gent and share his seat but we’re exes so what can you expect. Plus he got mad that the star of the game was trying to get at me and I was into him too. So of course my ex wanted to be competitive and stand out. So he offered me his lap. Haha smooth bastard. I turned it down.
But then ya girl legs started to burn 🤣 Thankfully my crush at the time had to leave the game after one of the quarters. So i took a seat in that doofus’ lap. I could feel him hard under me and went to stand up. He yanked me back down. I felt his dick hit me in all the right spots.
About 5 mins in, i felt my period come on. 💀 I legit wanted to cry. Most embarassing thing ever. I whispered it in his ear and he was actually mature about it. He wrapped his arms around me and held me from behind, hugging me tight. He told me to just walk out wih him attached so no one could see. (This was also a common position we did so that no one knew when we were sexing publicly).
But yea, We get outside and braaaa. 😭 A mf was wwwwet!! It turned out my shorts were covered in completely clear wetness. It wasn't my period. I was so turned on from his hard on. His face said everything and he his mouth dropped open. We both just lost our shit and ran into this hidden tropical spot deep into the woods and just fcked like crazy.
Who wouldve thought i’d enjoy being near the same spot that i suffered when he took my virginity on that dirt hill. But Man i didn't know i could get that wet. I mean i’ve been wetter more times after that, especially as of recent (you know who you are), but yea haha its even gone so far as the squirting on occasion 😏
#FeelFreeToList
25
3