1 mo

Boyfriend lasts hours in bed?

Anonymous
So me and my boyfriend have been together for a year now. The sex is great, however, my boyfriend always lasts for hours. When we're having sex, it can take up to 3 hours including foreplay. I'm really enjoying it but after 1.5 hour i get exhausted. We're each other's firsts so I don't know if it's just me or if he would last this long with anyone.

Since the start of our relationship, there have only been two times he lasted for 10 minutes or so (one time just randomly and the other time was when I did wear sexy lingerie for the first time). I asked him about this but he says he doesn't know why he can last so long. He always tells me how beautiful I am so I guess he is attracted to me enough...

We talked about our sex life and what we like so I really know how to turn him on. So I don't really understand... Is it normal for a guy in his twenties to last this long and should I be concerned?
1 mo
Also want to know.. if he's really turned on why does it take him so long to finish?
Boyfriend lasts hours in bed?
5
1