There's a certain girl I stopped talking to since almost a year and yet I keep finding her very sexually attractive, although first not. What's wrong?

Anonymous
So yeah as the title says, there's this former female friend of mine whom I dropped since she is kinda toxic and in the process I discovered she's not a good friend for me I also found she's kinda like a reverse version similar to my brother and another person I dropped. She's like the male version of them, not the same but still pretty goddamned similar like being emotionally unavailable and not able to take responsibility for bad behaviour (often blame shifting on whatever). And I really can't fucking stand, that's also one of the main reasons why I dropped those two friends and my brother as a part of my presence and future.

Anyways during that period I began to find my former female friend very attractive and a huge turn on to fantasise about, even though I first didn't find her attractive, even an ugly ogress. And now I find her kinda ugly but that makes her somehow sooooo hot!!! According to a part of my brains then, haha.

I also looked up and found that it's just my brains wanting to take out my frustration on her soul by sexually dominating her, it's a sexual attraction of domination and rage or something.

You can find it when you look up: Have you ever been extremely attracted to someone you otherwise hated? On Quora, I can't post links now, sadly.

Anyways, what do you think of this? Have you experienced something similar? What are other possible causes according to you?

And most importantly: How the hell do I get rid of this enormous sexual attraction? I sometimes feel like it's sometimes even a (romantic) crush but at the same time not since I have enough reasons to stay away from her and already do to protect myself from getting hurt as a friend. It already happened with my brother a countless times and I want this to stop, now do I just need to get rid of my sexual feelings for her. Any tips? It seems almost impossible to get her out of my mind sexually.

Lol sometimes I feel like such a filthy freak. I appreciate any help.
I've had experienced something similar.
Never experienced anything like this.
GirlGuy
0
4