Is he a rapist or am I just overthinking? I thought about everything & put the puzzle pieces together & made sense of how I maybe protected myself?

Sarahdelacruz
So there’s this guy I met on an online dating site 2 months ago. I was honest & open about everything with him. I told him that I never had a boyfriend before & he was “amazed”. At first he never mentioned sex so that made me believe he wasn’t in it for sex. as time passed he slickly bring up sex. he first me have I ever been intimate before & I told him no. He complimented me & changed the topic. But as time passed he slickly bring up sex just for my reaction & I usually change the topic. one night he was trying to plan a date & randomly said “how about we just jump right to sex” I said saying “what?” he proceeded to say he’s joking. I told him he’s lying & he said he did imagine having sex with me. so I just let him be free to see his true intent. He went into details on what he will do to me step by step since “he knows I’m shy”. He asked twice that night to come over & I said I don’t want that to be our 1st date. He said “well that’s kinda romantic”. I said I don’t want to have sex with anyone but my husband. He said we’re getting married soon, “what kinda ring do I want”, “where do I wanna live” etc. he said he “don’t do one night stands” he’s “in this for the long haul”. I’m the “last & only girl he’s ever gonna be with”. tried to get me to masturbate & I said no. asked me 2 times to send him pics to masturbate to I said no. A week later I find his IG & see he has a girlfriend. before he blocked me he got very sexual w/ the texts but was still mentioning us getting married. He would say he can’t wait to see me butt ass naked & can’t wait to bring me home after the date & slide my dress off. He asked to come over 1 last time & I said “for what?”. He said “just for a goodnight kiss”. He said he’s 35 and don’t mind waiting until I’m ready. What 35 yr old horny cheating ass man is driving 1 hour for a kiss? Did he give up & block me cuz he knew there was no chance of us ever having sex? Do you think if I would’ve allowed him to come to over he would’ve raped me?
6 mo
In the beginning he was so respectful and would always say how he has good intent, he has a lot to lose so he isn’t in this for games. He is a really good guy and believes him and I are meant to be etc. he can see himself with me and constantly ask me “has anyone ever made you feel this way before” like he literally asked that question so many times I can’t even count. I would always say no. On the phone he would say he’s the first guy I’ve ever been on the phone this long with.
6 mo
Also mentioned that him and I talked more than he and his ex girlfriend ever talked for the last 3 years in their relationship. Mind you he’s in a full blown relationship and just blatantly cheating. In the beginning he kept telling me I need to let my guard down and be vulnerable. Tells me I can trust him etc. he would manipulate me into saying yes every time I say I don’t know. He says I need to stop saying I don’t know and give things a try.
12
1