Im a lesbian stuck in a man's body, why do you disagree?

Anonymous
When I tell people I'm a female lesbian stuck in a man's body people jus laugh or don't take me serious, they jus say I'm a normal straight guy... But I really think I am a girl in a man's body.. I mean sure I take on the characteristics of acting and looking tough and brave because I'm suppose to be a man and I take on that gender role I'm suppose to be.. but deep in my personality I feel like I'm a girl.. why? Because I'm very soft weak and innocent.. not menacing or a dick at all.. I'm a very laid-back friendly kind of person who hates fights or confrontation, I'm like a flower... Very delicate and very faggot like... Except I don't show that side of me.. on the outside I try to look tough but inside I feel like a girl... I'm afraid of pretty much everything and I'm kind of a pathetic coward... And like a girl I'm very loving with a big heart. I feel like I'm a actual girl in the body of a boy/male/man,... The only thing that makes me a normal straight guy is that I like girls.. but I feel like I'm a girl who likes girls, but in a man's body.. a male lesbian...
Im a lesbian stuck in a man's body, why do you disagree?
Add Opinion