I have the biggest fight with my boyfriend then he texted another girl, should I forgive him or leave him?

Anonymous
That night we having a biggest fight I slap him in the face cuz he called me “bitch” and a “hoe” then I tryna kick his ball then he squeezed my arm till it has a bruise. I tryna call my dad to pick me up from his place but my dad hung up on me so I decided to stay with him till the morning so I slept in the bedroom and he go to sleep in a sofa outside and when I wake up he jerked off and cum on my face and then when I tryna leave he asked me to stay so I stay with him and 3 days later he have to leave my country to get back to his country and a week after that I found out that he texted another girl so I cried and shaking at the same time and I asked him a reason so he told me that he did that cuz he was mad at me so I block him on everything then he emailed me like in that picture. shoud I forgive him or leave him?
11
1