1 mo

Would you trust a former sex worker to provide for you in a medical or psychological occupation? Why or why not?

MCheetah
Let's just say you have a 30 year old woman as your therapist or psychologist. Or nurse. Or dentist. And she reveals to you she used to be a porn star. Or a stripper. Or an OnlyFans girl. They are new to this current occupation and have been doing it for six months. They are very pretty with big breasts and you wouldn't think of them as having been a sex worker, but once they admit it, you can now see it'd make sense.

Would you trust them to provide you with psychological or medical service? Why or why not?

Inspired by a video I saw online.

However, I'll reveal this: My first counselor was this 5'11" all-pink wearing super-girly-girl mid 20s blonde named Jessica. Only on our last session together did she reveal she used to be a stripper for one year. I didn't care, but I also wasn't surprised, looking at her.
Yes, I'm fine with that. / I don't care.
No, I'm not fine with that.
Other / Results.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
As far as you finding out the information, let's just say you Googled her on your own and found the information yourself online. Then you asked her about it the next time you meet up and she tells you the truth about her past, but isn't ashamed nor proud of her history.
5
10