1 mo

When a pretty girl passes by and you loved the front view, what do you hope to see when you turn and check out the rear view?

OlderAndWiser u
Time once again for a poll concerning guys' preferences regarding the size of a girl's butt. Is it true that ALL guys prefer girls with bubble butts or ballooning bedonkydonks? Or are there guys who prefer smaller or medium behinds? Or maybe you like them all? Or none of them? Does it even matter as much as girls think it matters?
I'm a guy who prefers girls with tiny behinds/I'm a girl who has a tiny behind
I'm a guy who prefers a girl with a medium-sized butt/I'm a girl who has a medium sized-butt
I'm a guy who prefers a girl with a large ass/I'm a girl who has a large ass
Vote C
I'm a guy and I have no preference; all butts bring out the animal in me!
Vote D
I'm a guy and I have no preference because I don't get aroused at all by girls' butts, regardless of the size
Vote E
GirlGuy
2
20