So I need some advice and I’m not sure what to do or what’s going on…?

Princess_Moo_Moo
OK so whenever I play with myself (masturbate) I get so tired I get extremely tired before I even come and I don't know what's happening and even if I stop I'm still exhausted like today I was doing it and then I got extremely tired and I didn't come yet and I have to stop and I just I was gonna take a nap but I just leave it there am I bad for a good 15-30 minutes Then I felt OK I wasn't as tired anymore but I'm not sure if this is like a medical thing but it's fucking annoying and I don't know what to do it's been happening for a very long time as well. It happens too when I'm playing with other people. Like I was playing with one of my friends and I was not tired whatsoever and then once he started touching me and doing all the sexual things I felt so exhausted. Like I feel like I haven't slept in days. It's annoying, it even happens when I’m playing with my partner or a friend so it doesn’t really matter if I’m playing alone or not. and I'm not sure what to do any advice?
3
2