1 mo

Would awkwardness be a concern of yours if you moved a close friendship to a friends with benefits situation?

Anonymous
Not too long ago I told my best guy friend I would sleep with him. Like no strings just fun kind of hookup. We are both single. He told me he was flattered by that but we didn’t go today deep into the conversation. Well today we were talking about a sexual topic and he told me you know when you said you would have sex with me it really meant slot you told me you would be comfortable with me like that. Then he said but my one worry is that it would make things awkward between us. That he doesn’t want to mess up our really close friendship. And when I said I understood what he meant he replied good cause I didn’t what you to think it was because of you at all. So what is a guys take on this? Why mention it to me again even though I didn’t ask? Would the worry of making a friendship awkward keep you from a friends with benefits set up? He has said to me before that those are risky cause feelings get involved. Could he be worried about since we are so close already?
1 mo
I should add we talk about sex all the time. Also he has seen very dirty photos of me. Nothing more than my bare ass but still very teasing photos
3
0