1 mo

Does anyone here have a muscle kink?

TomGarand
If a lot of people here know me for one thing, it's being attracted to (physically) strong women. And apparently, a lot of gay and bi women on Twitter agree with me. If you have a Netflix, you probably know about the show Arcane: League of Legends. The plot focuses on the origin of two League of Legends characters: Vi and Caitlyn.

The reason why I'm saying all this is because a lot of the female viewers (and some males of course) were gushing over Vi and her muscular body, fit for brawling. They were eating it up.
Does anyone here have a muscle kink?
Plus, a lot of anime fans have a fetish for ladies with toned biceps and six-packs. Mirko from My Hero Academia, Noi from Dorohedoro, Maki Oze from Fire Force, Mikasa Ackerman from Attack On Titan, et cetera. In fact, there's an anime exactly for men and women like that--How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? Or just "Dumbells" for short.

Does anyone here have a muscle kink?
The main premise is that the main character is a chubby woman who goes to a brand-new gym in order to lose weight. It's mentioned and shown on camera that a lot of the female characters are toned in different body parts (like the legs or back, for example) due to doing certain exercises and sports. Basically, if you're a muscle fetishist, How Heavy Are The Dumbells You Lift? is softcore hentai.
One of the girls from Dumbells. She does a grappling sport like judo or wrestling.
So I'm asking how common the muscle fetish is. How many people are legit turned on by muscle on a guy or girl?
Does anyone here have a muscle kink?
0
4