1 mo

Guys, Have you ever been caught masturbating and how do you deal with it after?

Anonymous
So i was recently caught by my mom masturbating in my bedroom. The house was empty at the time and i decided to do my fitness routine with my favorite porn vid. I left my door open because i was so proud and felt invisible, cause the house was empty and i thought my mom would be home in a few hours. Even worse i used my earphone to get the "feel" but at the risk of getting caught red handed. In the middle of my masturbation my guts told me that my mom will be home but i was in my "heat of passion" so at the time i really didn't care and even my thought was like "Well let her in then! I stand invincible! Nobody can stop me!" I do it again and unfortunately, my instinct was right and i should've listened to him. She caught me with a shirt on and my bottom naked, with my pp standing proudly like a king of the jungle around it. She watched me and she was like "What are you doing?" And i was like "PLEASE KILL ME" and i immediately covered my bottom with a blanket and pulled off my earphones, she then casually just move away from my room and act like nothing happened while i'm literally covered in sweats of embarassment, wishing i can rewind time or cheat myself to heaven. I fear that she watched the porn i'm watching and i fear... That she'll tell of this accident to my father. Oh guys, please i need your tips and advice on how to cope with this cause i think i really need a "Caught Masturbating Psychologist" or something.
11