1 mo

Would you immediately end things with someone you dont feel sexually compatible with or would you compromise?

DizzyDesii
Im asking you about what you yourself feel regarding your own situations. But as for me, being naughty in public is pretty big for me. And im not just talking PDA lol. But one of these guys is being whimpy. He’s too afraid to say flirty things in public. He made such a big deal about of a guy overhearing him say “I want to fcking destroy you rn.” 🤣 I mean that was a bit much and more scary then sexy lmao but i admit, had he said anything else sexual, i wouldve preferred he not be so scared about it. I told him that when the time comes, he’s gotta get on my level of being publicly naughty or get left behind. He got sad 😬
#FeelFreeToList #DirtyDesii
36
13