1 mo

My friends sex life?

Stef9990
Ok my friend has been married to her husband for about two years now and something I always found odd was when she told me her husband liked to get her drunk and have sex with her that just sounds a bit off to me but she is ok with it so I never thought anything of it until we go on vacation together and I'm with my boyfriend and she's with her husband and I started noticing him giving her a lot of alcohol eventually she went up to her room but he came back down right after. So I give her about thirty minutes then I wanted to go check on her, because I thought her husband was down with everyone else but when I opened her room I saw her unconscious on the bed with another man I immediately leave and her husband come up and asked me not to tell her I saw her like that that it would embarrass her so bad. But I don't think she would allow another man to do that I haven't told anyone what if that is what she is into I don't wanna seam judgmental but it just seams off to me should I tell her what I saw.
My friends sex life?
Add Opinion