1 mo

How often should you get tested in monogamous relationship if you don’t use condoms?

Anonymous
Only at the beginning
Annually
Every few years
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
The reason why I ask this is because I never had any experience with getting tested (since I did not need to), but now I am dating someone.
The Dutch experts at SoaAids Nederland told me that once you are in a committed monogamous relationship you only need to get tested at the beginning of the relationship after three months. You don’t need to get tested during the relationship unless you suspect you have caught something. If the relationship has ended you need to get tested again
1 mo
Update 2 it seems that in other countries unlike the Netherlands experts do advise people to get tested annually even if they are in a relationship.
4
1