1 mo

So im going to copy and paste messages between me and my friend. Can you tell me if you think this is rejection or an actual invitation?

Anonymous
01:58
You: right okay im starting again. So while im feeling brave i gotta put it out there, i really really wanna fuck you. dont worry u can ignore this message and we. ll never talk if it again if u want- it won't b awkward and i won't be offended. I dont mean now im stoned But just in case you ever find yourself willing just know that i probably think about fucking u like 70% of the time. Anyway im not going to embarrass myself any further. Goodnight xxx

02:23
Kc: We're to good of friends... Xxx

02:41
Kc

Plus your dog's too much of a prick and I wake up horny in the middle of the night xxx

Enter

Kc

Jump in this bed when I'm sleeping is your best chance xxx
rejection
invitation
GirlGuy
1
1