28 d

(19F) I'm a sexually confused virgin that doesn't want to hookup and I don't know what I should do?

okayk
So I might be a lesbian, but I might be straight, but I might be bisexual. I was sexually assaulted by a girl as a child, and then by a guy when I was in middle & highschool... so I have some trust issues and don't feel comfortable with hooking up at all. Essentially, I'm in college where everyone is hooking up & telling me to do the same... but I don't want to. I want to be in a relationship & date but nobody (or at least the wrong sort) ever seems to be interested in me. I'm confident, I dress properly, I'm smart, and I'm not bad looking... but I guess I've been alone for so long that I just come across as too independent. I've gone on one date with a guy in college and I just hated it. He held my hand at one point and I nearly cried which is so weird. I've kissed quite a lot of people in college because it's the most I feel comfortable with, and I'm really just trying to see what I like & how to do it in that respect considering I'm single. I hate dating apps, I've tried them in the past. I don't really know what to do.
11
6