1 mo

How to stop being sad about being so sexually pure?

Anonymous
I'm not going to deny it anymore. I'm deeply disadvantaged when it comes to my social life. Plus i have trust issues and the whole damn menu that makes a delicious cocktail of "hi, i have not dated , not kissed, of course not hooked up and not done anythig sexual thanks"
The virgin vibe oozes out of me istg , i get extra embarrased at sexual jokes and you can read me very easily... Fuck

Its not because i have not had chances but because the people that wanted me were ALWAYS highly unattractive to me (not necessarily physically , like personality wise too and they seemed to be ready to retraumatize the shit out of me with their insecurities.. Not doing that) and the people that i actually wanted never ever even noticed me.

I did try , only to be rejected ahhhh i guess that's life.

Either i give up and accept whatever life throws at me or i give up dating and sexual matters completely to preserve the crumbs of honour that i still have and pretend its a choice to be as holy as fucking jesus cause at least that won't make me a loser. I'd rather be conceited than a loser
2
1