30 d

Is being a male virgin sexy or attractive?

RolandCuthbert
Male sexlessness is a rising trend. I think it is in direct proportion to the rising anger felt by many young males in our society. The weird thing is that most conversations at this site are discuss issues of sex/gender as an issue of equivalence. Like if women complain about sexual harassment, you find that males here post similar themes to debunk their claims. As though we all deal with the issues no matter what sex we are.

That's just a stupid idea.

In truth, males and females feel different pressures for different reasons. Illustrated in one of the most brilliant observations by a blue anonymous poster ever right here.

The CATCH 22 of older male virgins. Why are women harsher towards them?

Male virgins are constantly shamed by both men and women. I know that in my own specific community, it is extreme. But no one asks the same questions of women. The funny thing is that even as the demand for a woman being a virgin is sexist on its face, it still shows that virginity in women is valued.

I hope folks chime in honestly. Of course, I do not claim men deserve sex for their hardships, but they do deserve honesty.
Yes! Sure it is. I find men with no sexual experience attractive.
No! Why would I want a man with no experience?
GirlGuy
5 d
It is funny how we have so many male virgins posting about their experiences, but we don't have many women forthcoming about their views on male virginity. I think it is more important to be honest. There is nothing wrong with wanting a guy with experience, especially if that is your honest opinion. Or at least there shouldn't be. Is this an issue of guilt or shame?

2
4