1 mo

Girls, at what age and which circumstances did you discover masturbation and orgasm?

+5Xper
mstbooblover
I'm interested in knowing how old you were when you discovered masturbation and orgasm for the first time ; also in what circumstances and how.
1 mo
Please ladies, don't be shy, and keep in mind that making love with another person involves some form of masturbation.
1 mo
I'd like to stress the point that my question does not involve any judgment of any kind. I know there still are a lot of stupid taboos around masturbation, but there can be no bad answers, and no agreeing or disapproving. I'm interested in the facts, just and only the facts. If some ladies prefer to discuss the matter in private, I will gladly collect their answers by private e-mail.
2